K7of9

K7of9

Sunday 8 August 2010

K9 New parts




Posted by PicasaNew tail and authentic looking, water system working, gas system working and I have even started building the lifting system for the head. I am going to keep this very simple for now until I can work out how to make it more advance. It will be a basic solinoid that when triggered will lift K9's head. The head will rest back in the set position.
I will get the top pannel lights sorted out in the next few days. I am going to use four lighting strips like I used on the underside of the drive tray and arrange then in such a way that they flash in a more randon manner. These lights are mega bright so it should give me the effect I am after. I could not go with the LED system in the end due to the company I ordered the parts from messing me arround.

No comments:

Post a Comment